Post claim documents

18 March 2008

So what exactly does the claim adjuster need post claim?

It's simple, he needs information and paperwork. And lots of it. For example:

• Any certifi cates issued by your broker.

• Any additional insured endorsements (either that your carrier has issued or you have been given) for the job.

• Any contracts for the job and any and all job documentation.

• Subcontractor agreements, both signed and unsigned.

• Letters pertaining to the job that evidences the negotiation of the job, pricing, insurance requirements, etc.

• Any past additional insured endorsements that you have issued for the contractor that may tender to your policy, as well as any past certifi cates issued on the policy.

• A list of any other subcontractors that may have been providing additional insured coverage.


Receive the information you need when you need it through our world-leading magazines, newsletters and daily briefings.

Sign up